Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:15:50 -0800
From:      "LeRoy" <circuit@concentric.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Hello,

To whom it my concern:

I have a web server running freebsd2.2.7  with apache1.3 and my question is
how can you run many web sites from one domain?
Example:    www.happystuff.com  is the main web site  how does one make all
my users have a web page. I was told how to do it but it don't seem to work
Example:  say I have a user named dude.   the Main web site looks something
like this:  www.happystuff.com/~dude  right
Also I have put a public_HTML in the users directory, but no mater what I do
it will say permission denied.
Please anyone that runs something like this HELP!
Thanks in advance

LeRoy