Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:25:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Bradley D Lathan <bradl@fluxzone.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: creating a second superuser account

[Originted on -stable.  I've moved it to -questions and Bcc:'d -stable
to end it there]

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, Bradley D Lathan wrote:

>How do you create a second super user account i.e. for a person that wants to program and have access to the compiler and write permissions

Hey Brad,
1) Wrong mailing list.  Try questions@freebsd.org.
2) This question is quite misguided.  There is no reason to create a
second superuser account just so somebody can program.  They don't need
superuser access for anything related to the compiler and they should
have write permissions in their home directory.  If this is unclear to
you you need to rework your concept of permissions perhaps.

Brandon D. Valentine
bandix at looksharp.net  |  bandix at structbio.vanderbilt.edu
"Truth suffers from too much analysis." -- Ancient Fremen Saying