Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:12:21 -0700
From:      Ivan Passos <ivan@cyclades.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cyclades-PC300 Driver inclusion in FreeBSD

IMPORTANT: please reply directly to my e-mail address (or CC to it),
	   as I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

Hello,

I've just finished developing the Cyclades-PC300 driver for FreeBSD.
The PC300 is a family of PCI synchronous adapters that support several
interfaces (depending on the model), such as RS232, V.35, X.21 and
T1/E1 (i.e. built-in DSU/CSU).

The current first beta driver package supports both FreeBSD 3.x and
4.x (actually tested, as of now, with 3.4 and 4.0).

Now, besides needing beta testers, of course :), I need to know what
I should do to get this driver in the official FreeBSD kernel src
tree. Could anyone please help me??

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,