Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:04:25 -0500
From:      Harris Von Essen <harhuss@home.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD vendor

To whom it may concern,

My name is Harris Von Essen.  I am the CEO of Essenz Consulting.  We
make rackmount servers that operating system independent.  We sell
exclusively to the technical market and specialize in FreeBSD and Linux
Servers.  We love the software and want to grow rapidly in the next
year.  Please make us a part of your consulting services vendor list as
we offer those services along with hardware.

Essenz Consulting.....Powering the Internet Age One Server at a Time!

Sincerly,

Harris Von Essen
CEO
Essenz Consulting