Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:15:11 +0300
From:      stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape and XFree there're so slow ...

Hi all,

I am running FreeBSD 3.2 on AMD k6-2 333MHz on 80MB RAM and I have got a
problem with my X.3.3.1 and netscape. There are so slow. Really slow. I
am using the correct settings for my Ati and for instance in Linux
everything works fine.

I have filed to /whatever/netscape and I found out that it is a big file
like 13MB and it is a.out .

I have tested XFree XServer for ATI Mach64 and it very slow comparing
with Linux 2.2.

Somebody else the same !?

Stef