Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:45:45 -0700
From:      Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Project management tools?

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:45:02 +0000 (GMT)  Rick Hamell wrote:
 +------------------

 | 	Any one know of some good project management tools for
 | FreeBSD? Pretty much I'm looking for a date completed/yes or no/ and
 | name. I could probally get away with a text file for now, but prefer
 | something I can intregrate into a web browser also for remote users.
 |
 | 			Rick
 +------------------

Are you looking for something like a shared todo list manager? A
shared calendar or something more like MS-Project? I've had some
success using ical as a shared group calendar.
I use an email folder a text pager and cron to help manage my appointments
and my todo list.

There are a few things in the ports directory that might be of some use.
/usr/ports/deskutils/xopps looks interesting.

chris
--
    Chris Fedde