Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:57:50 -0700
From:      Staticblackz <staticblackz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Routing Wireless cards to the internet

Ok I have a setup I have an ethernet port connected to or network and
then to the internet and I have 2 atheros card pluged in with hostap
mode on so they are access points I need to route those interfaces and
the ip subnet behind each one to the internet each interface has a /26
bit ( 64 ip ) block and the first availble ip assigned to it assigned
to the card I need to route those to the internet....I tried with
zebra and ospf but had no luck....I really need some help here

-Thank you