Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:35:25 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Screen size

	Ok, I feel stupid, but I forgot how to reset the size of the fonts
and the screen area in console mode.  I'm so used to terminaling in and
seeing the much larger 800x600 screen area equivalent via my terminal
session in SecureCRT that I forgot how HUGE the fonts where and how small
the viewable area was when I went right to the machine and logged into the
console.

	What are the steps I need to do and files I need to edit to set
the screen to use smaller fonts and/or run the console in at least 800x600
rather than the default 640x480.

	Thanks for the help everyone.  :)