Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:01:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
Cc:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pppd (Re: speaking of 3.4... )

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, hometeam wrote:

> I agree with Doug
> I would like to see more quality not quantity, and updates on prg..like
> pppd , We are at 2.3.5 and releases are at 2.3.10 .

Well, I'm not gainsaying the fact that an update to pppd would be nice,
but do you need it? i.e. are there bugs in 2.3.5, or features in 2.3.10
which you really need?

An update is something I have on my plate here when I get my machine fully
back on the net, but I doubt it would be prudent to stuff it in just
before 3.4 anyway (2.3.5 seems to work pretty well).

Kris

----
Cthulhu for President! For when you're tired of choosing the _lesser_ of
two evils..