Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:52:31 +0000
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        igorr@speechpro.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sybase

One caveat: I have not been able to get Sybase 11.0.3.3 (their free
version) to work on multiple CPUs. If anyone has been able to do this,
I'd be very interested to learn how!

See also my recent thread on freebsd-database:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=0+0+archive/2002/freebsd-database/20020106.freebsd-database

(sorry, it tends to ramble a bit...)

Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim@nasby.net