Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:12:16 +0000
From:      "tristian radford" <tristian2003@msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Infomation of FreeBSD

   Hi im looking for infomation of BSD I have been running linux for a
   few months after getting rid of winblows (well its still partition
   somewere on my hard drive) and I just want to know because im a newbie
   for Unix based operating systems is BSD simple to use because I want
   to run it because of its high security rateings and also because the
   demond looks cooler than that penguin all I would like it for is
   Desktop use and maybe a few servers to access my computer from
   college. Is it worth downloading because i cant be bothed to wait 4
   hours for each disk image to finish

   Half price modem, FREE connection and one month FREE - [1]click here
   to sign up to BT Broadband.