Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:02:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        frankiee@CS.swau.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

I believe 2.2.8 has the 3com 905B driver in it.. (I have the same NIC on
my server)

I used my 3com 905B on 2.2.6 by installing the driver in my /sys dir...

3.0 is the -current realease, so it wouldn't be suited to server kinda
stuff, I'd recommend 2.2.8, since it has the driver you need..

If it's for home use though, there are definite advantages to having the
newest release :)

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( mailto : robert@namodn.com )