Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:20:13 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        "Robert D. Keys" <bsdbob@seedlab1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PS/2 MCA Model 80 port --- (don't laugh too hard)

In article <199808252342.TAA22508@seedlab1.cropsci.ncsu.edu> you wrote:

>> On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Robert D. Keys wrote:
>> > Although the PS/2 line is mostly a dinosaur, .....

Last I heard, there was someone in the NetBSD community working on
MCA support.  You might ask on one of their lists to see if you can
take a look at the code.  There was also some work from a guy in
Australia, probably two years ago now, that was submitted or integrated.
You might find mention of it in the questions or hackers list archives.

Good Luck!
Justin