Date:      06 Mar 2002 10:53:38 +0000
From:      "David S. Geirsson" <andmann@andmann.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USBDEVFS

--=-Qc2hu/2jNUNN5NCHowN2

I didn't find this on freebsd.org, so I'll ask here... ;)

Does FreeBSD have something like linux's usbdevfs? I'm asking because I
want to port a driver for a USB device, and this driver uses usbdevfs.
Thought it might be simpler to port if there was something similar.

BTW, please CC me on replies, since I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
David S. Geirsson
andmann@andmann.eu.org

--=-Qc2hu/2jNUNN5NCHowN2