Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:55:50 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Ian Moore" <imoore@picknowl.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Star Office 5.1 on FreeBSD3.2 dumps when run

Hi Ian,

> /usr/compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig: warning: can't open
/usr/ports/editors/staroffice5/work/tmp/sv001.tmp (No such file or
directory), skipping

This is Ok.

> Bad system call - core dumped
> *** Error code 140 (ignored)
> ===>   Generating temporary packing list
> install: /usr/local/Office51/bin: No such file or directory

I had this error once that Itried to install it with the linux_base-6.1
port, then I had to remove this port and install the linux_base-5.2 port,
and all went smoothly.

P.S. You have to do this in an xterm because it will start the installation
screen.

Have Fun...
Ales