Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:35:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
Cc:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: experiences (Re: FreeBSD Foundation Accepts Donations via  PayPal)

Take a look at nopaypal.com
It seems there are also a number of very dissastified number of people
After seen that web site I would give second thoughts about using paypal.

> As such, there are some 12 million people

You seemed to imply that becuase 12 million people use paypal that it must
be good. That is not always the case. Look at AOL, MS operating
systems, MSN and the Outlook mail program. They all have "million of
users", yet they are some of the worst or have replacements which are
better at what they do.