Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 19:51:26 +0200
From:      Mark Huizer <xaa@stack.nl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where to start looking... inappropriate ioctl for device in /usr/sbin/ppp

Hmm... After an upgrade to 2.2.2 (make world and make kernel), I can't
use my machine for ppp-server anymore. When I dial in from my home
computer, and check the logfiles afterwards, it complains about an
inappropriate ioctl for device (tun0, I suppose?).

Effectively it closes the connection right away :-(

Anyone have the same problem?? Or a solution?

Mark
- Mark Huizer  - xaa@stack.nl     - rcbamh@urc.tue.nl                   -
- All the utopias will come to pass only when we grow wings and all     -
- people are converted in to angles  (Dostoyevsky)                      -