Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:08:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimmy Thomson <jimthom@execpc.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Adaptec ANA-62022

Has anyone had an experience with these cards?  They use Adaptec's
AIC-6915 Fast Ethernet chip (the sf driver under FreeBSD).  Any good/bad
news about the sf driver?  Basically I need to find a dual ethernet card,
and this card seems to be one of the better ones...I am just wondering how
good FreeBSD support is for it.

Please respond to me directly, as I am not on the list.

Thank you,

Jimmy