Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:06:31 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Heinz Knocke <knockefreebsd@o2.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Marvell 88E8001 on sk0 and RELENG_5_3 - big problems

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Heinz Knocke wrote:

Hi,

[sk(4) problems]

> Honestly said I don't know how to track it further, because
> the link layer (hardware or the driver) seems just to clip
> frames. If there's not enought info for the solution please
> tell me what tests can I do - I'll do it ASAP.
>
> I'd appreciate you support as usual :))

please cvsup to latest RLEENG_5; I MFCed the fixes earlier today.
If you have any more problems afterwards please let me know.

See the archives for more information (mostly amd64 and current).

PS: overlong line wrapped and Reply-To: set to avoid massive
crossposting;)

--
Greetings