Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 00:36:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero@microsoft.sucks.eu.org>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: securetty?

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Jan B. Koum  wrote:

> 	There is a way, but why would you want to do that? It is very VERY
> insecure.

I know that - I'm just going on a vacation, and the only means I'll have
to possibly use this computer (and fix up things) is using telnet from a
(yuck!!!) windoze 95 machine in a shop or something.

> Please consider using SSH which can be found at
> ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/security/login/ssh/ instead of telnet.

Usually doing so - but on windoze? Without the possibility to install
something of my own? (Just a temporary thing...)

Besides, ssh will use a ttyp?, as well - so I'd need to make the same
change. (Just where?)

LLaP
bero