Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:20:08 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Paul <tribble@tribble.net>
To:        Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strange kernel build issues

> Yes.
>
> You could be risky and just rebuild and install contrib/binutils, but
> a make world is the safe way to go.

Okay... I'm actually trying that now... I had tried earlier to do make
world and it failed... but i think i might have screwed up originally when
i created the cvsupfile.  i fixed that, rm -rf'd /usr/src and re-cvsup'd
everything.  hopefully this build i'm doing now will work fine.

Thanks for the prompt response =)

> -Paul.

Regards,
Paul
<tribble@tribble.net>
http://www.tribble.net/

"Our OS who art in CPU, UNIX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy syscalls
done, In kernel as it is in user!" -fortune