Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:49:18 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Anthony Abby <anthonyabby@mail.aplusdata.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Daemon <daemon@ircee.com>
Subject:   Re: Something went wrong ...

4.7-PRERELEASE is the -STABLE branch. if you change your cvsup branch to
RELENG_4_6_2_RELEASE you'll just track a specific release. the cycle is
simple:

4.6-PRERELEASE
4.6-RELEASE
4.6-STABLE
4.7-PRERELEASE
et...

all those are names for the RELENG_4 stable branch.

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."
        -Lilo, "Lilo & Stitch"