Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:04:04 -0700 (MST)
From:      <fred@clift.org>
To:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Xv3 packages laying around anywhere?

Well, yall may remember that my miata doesn't like Xv4 - I went to build
Xv3 from sources and I'm thinking that the -current gcc is having some
problems with the code...

Before I go and build and old gcc (presuming I can) or spending an
inordinant amount of time trying to get something working - anyone happen
to know of any place I can get ahold of old binary packages of X v3 for
alpha?

Fred
fred@clift.org