Date:      Fri, 10 May 2013 20:40:00 GMT
From:      Jaakko Heinonen <jh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/122838: [devfs] devfs doesn't handle complex paths (like zvol/pool/vms) good

The following reply was made to PR kern/122838; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jaakko Heinonen <jh@FreeBSD.org>
To: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc: avg@FreeBSD.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, amdmi3@amdmi3.ru
Subject: Re: kern/122838: [devfs] devfs doesn't handle complex paths (like
 zvol/pool/vms) good
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 23:33:05 +0300

 Hi,

 On 2013-05-10, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

 > I've go hit by this behavior of the devfs rule matching and I fully
 > agree to the rationale of Andriy. Can we please agree on going ahead
 > with this?

 I believe that Andriy is working to get the change committed. See the
 thread "big change to devfs rules path matching" on -current. If this
 is not the case, let me know and I will take care of the patch.

 --
 Jaakko