Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:49:17 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        RavenY2K@webtv.net (Raven)
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!

At 11:20 AM 9/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I need help... I wand the FreeBSD and I goto the site and all
>I get is a directory of files and other directories I don't
>what to do next... please help me!!! how do I download it?!!!!

The nature of your message indicates that FreeBSD is not for
you. I doubt you could install FreeBSD on a WebTV console. ;)

Additionally, this information is available on the FreeBSD
website. Perhaps you have not bothered to look there and of
course, a la WebTV user style, you decided to bother the
hard-working folks on freebsd-doc@freebsd.org.

What you are looking for is at:

	http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/handbook/install.html

Rather difficult to find, was it not?