Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:31:39 +0200
From:      Munish Chopra <chopra@runbox.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   odd empty mails from owner-*

A few weeks ago, I started receiving about 20 empty mails a day from
owner-freebsd-hackers/chat/stable (all three). This went away after a
few days, until this morning, when I woke up to find roughly 340 empty
mails from the various owner-freebsd senders. These are all 2Kb in size,
and have no subject line, and no body.

Does anyone have a clue about what's going on here? I just received
another four of them while writing this short note. By the way, I
receive my mail through a POP3 server - though I can't see what
difference that should make.

--
-Munish