Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 22:19:20 -0400
From:      George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
To:        Chie Taguchi <taguchi.ch@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What's the recipe?

On 09/16/13 22:00, Chie Taguchi wrote:
> Have you tried ports/181140?
>
> C.Taguchi

Yes; google pointed me there a little earlier today.  But the syntax
of the patch appears to be slightly off.  Here's what works for me:

.if ! {PORT_OPTIONS:MSIMD}
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-vmx --disable-arm-simd
.if ! {MACHINE_CPU:Mmmx}
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-mmx
.endif
.if ! {MACHINE_CPU:Msse2}
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-sse2
.endif
.endif

.if ${ARCH} == arm || ${ARCH} == armv6
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-arm-neon
.endif

(The patch had "${MACHINE_CPU:Mmmx}" and "${MACHINE_CPU:Msse2}", but
make didn't like the dollar signs.)

My next problem is that my devel/glib20 build somehow didn't populate
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gio, so devel/gobject-introspection couldn't
build.  I'm rerunning the devel/glib20 build to see if it works better
the second time.                                             -- George