Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:39:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, "Alan L. Cox" <alc@imimic.com>, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need review of NFS patch set for server .. missing/wrong vput() issues

:    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/ufs/ffs/ffs_softdep.c
:    #2: 1.104
:    #3: 1.103
:
:BTW is the VDRAINED stuff in your patch just left over from something
:else? It doesn't seem to be present in -current.
:
:Ian

    It's left over from testing.   It's not part of the drain_output()
    patch (#3), which is the only softupdates patch I think should be
    MFC'd for the 4.5 release.

    (There is a bunch of testing junk in the patch I posted that would
    not be part of an MFC for any of #1, #2, or #3).  Kirk's been using
    test1 as a guinea pig.  I would be MFC'ing based on what he actually
    comitted to -current.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>