Date:      Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:11:58 +0800
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?=E5=BC=A0=E9=9F=A1=E6=AD=A6?= <weiwu@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   has ANYONE used FreeBSD read Chinese directories from a Windows Share? (was: Re: (repost) cannot read windows share)

If our understanding to the current problem is correct (that FreeBSD
kernel iconv currently have problem with double-bit character-set), then
there should have never been FreeBSD users that can actually mount and
access a Windows Share that:
     I. is using GB2312 locale (that is, Windows Simplified Chinese
        version);
    II. have Chinese character in folder names

在 2006-12-05二的 17:36 +1100,Antony Mawer写道: