Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:02:26 -0000
From:      "John Mich" <k7ns@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

Hey I can't get X windows running. When I'm setting up the xFree86 3.3.6 in
a grahical setup. I selected my right Video card "S3 Savage rev 4" and the
resolution 1024 * 768 and 32 bit color. After that it start the testing, I
waited about a few sec, until I got this message "Can't start server, Would
you like to try again" when I click enter to try again. The screen shows a
black and white color and the resolution was bad. And the computer just hang
there.