Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 05:19:30 +0800
From:      "peter v" <peterv@linuxmail.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fdisk

Hey,

I have a problem before the actual install, i have a 19gb harddisk. But when i arrive at the fdisk part, it says i only have  2014mb. I have an AWARD mudulair 4.51og bios, and i think bsd equils the size of the internal bios with the externel(19gb). Im worried that if i go on and install it on that 2014mb, wich isnt recognised by any program like windows fdisk, partition magic etc. i'll fuck up my pc. If you people have any ideas what i should do, please say it.

thanks,

Peter.