Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:53:16 +0057 (CEST)
From:      <gunnut@2ainfo.it>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linux-mozilla problem

-

Hello,
     I have installed linux-mozilla-1.0 4.5-STABLE on i386 arch with
     linux-jdk-1.3.1 and linux-base-7.1
     whenever I enter a web site with java enabled the browser crashes
     Any help really appreciated
     sincerely
     Filippo

This is the eroor message I get when launching the application
from Eterm

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Exec of "java_vm" failed: 2
<
System error?:: No such file or directory
Gdk-ERROR **: Fatal IO error 9 (Bad file descriptor) on X server :0.0.
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not read ack from browser
System error?:: Resource temporarily unavailable