Date:      30 May 2002 19:46:40 +0100
From:      "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tripwire_Floppy option for installing Tripwire-131

--=-VUkYSZkpHKcddHa2jUgb

Hello,
     Sorry if this sounds daft, but could someone (who's actually done
it), please advise me on the actual syntax for installing Tripwire-131
from ports with the TRIPWIRE_FLOPPY option enabled?

I tried searching google, questions as well as TripwireSecurity.com for
a simple statement accordingly, but there's nowhere that actually
*states* the make command that includes this option.

Thanks to all that take pity, and the time to respond!

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-VUkYSZkpHKcddHa2jUgb

--=-VUkYSZkpHKcddHa2jUgb--