Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:50:16 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@chello.cz>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, peter@freebsd.org, gad@freebsd.org
Subject:   MFCs needed in src/sys/sys/cdefs.h

This is an extended version of my previous email to hackers@ which
hasn't attracted any attention. This time I'm mailing the authors too.

Two revisions need MFC in src/sys/sys/cdefs.h:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/sys/cdefs.h.diff?r1=1.78&r2=1.79

Silences gobs of warnings in just about any libtool-using software.

Fix for CURRENT commited: (5 months, 1 week ago) by peter.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/sys/cdefs.h.diff?r1=1.74&r2=1.75

This one fixes __RCSID(), __RCSID_SOURCE(), etc in the same manner as
__FBSDID(). The commit message even says it should be MFCed after one
week, but that never happened.

Commited (8 months, 2 weeks ago) by gad.