Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:12:43 -0800
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   mirror remote web server, no ftp, how?

I will be sending my web server out to be co-located, and keeping a second
box here
in my office. I want to be able to make this local box a mirror of the
live box. I don't
want/need ftp running on these boxes. I have a third box for development,
then upload
the new files to the live box. The local box is strictly a
duplicate/backup of the live box.
I do use ssh and access them using scp and putty. I would like this to run
on a daily
basis. Any ready-made apps available to do this? I didn't see anything in
the ports.
Thanks,
--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (Then why do I have 8? Somebody help me!)