Date:      Wed,  2 Aug 2000 00:22:20 +1000 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   bin/20345: screensaver wont come on if pppctl is running.

>Number:         20345
>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       screensaver wont come on if pppctl is running.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	4.0-STABLE of a few weeks ago...around Jul 8.

If I have pppctl running on the console then the screensaver (green) wont come
on. It doesn't have to be the currenty vty, just to be running. It must be on
the console...running it from an ssh session doesn't trigger the problem.

>How-To-Repeat:

Run pppctl on the console and wait for <timeout> seconds.