Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:04:26 -0400
From:      John <papalia@udel.edu>
To:        enigma2u@pacbell.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi.

>Hi FreeBSD,
>               I looked around on your site but was unable to locate a
>way to download FreeBSD. I was wondering if there is a way to send me a
>hyperlink to the site or if you could send it as an attachment on an
>email to enigma2u@pacbell.net. Thank You.

Actually, there's a link right on the first page to direct you...

 From www.freebsd.org there's the link on the left for "Getting FreeBSD".

That takes you to http://www.FreeBSD.org/availability.html from which
you'll probably want to read the two links to the Handbook chapters on
getting and installing FreeBSD.  Then, you can make your choices as to what
you want to do =)

Or, after reading about what you'll need to install, you can get the ISO
directly from:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.1-install.iso
as a single file and then burn it to your own CD.

As for an attachment, that would be a bit crazy since the ISO file is about
650MB.

Good luck & hope that helps,
John