Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:43:45 -0800
From:      Susan Giuliano <susang@sbei.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com
Subject:   URGENT (PLEASE RESPOND)

--------------101C2B38681F6295DFD9F5C9

freeBSD:
John Reynolds has been kind to assist me in setting up PR docs/24794.
The priority code on this is medium. As up until now I have not had
contact information for anyone within your orgainazation and I've been
ignored. My objective is as follows:

Adcomtec "the company" needs to be replaced with SBE "the company".
email should now read info@sbei.com and the URL www.sbei.com.  Nick
Maddicks who is the founder of Adcomtec and Vice President Marketing has
asked that this be corrected months ago.

Your quickest reply would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Susan Giuliano

--------------101C2B38681F6295DFD9F5C9

begin:vcard