Date:      Mon, 01 Aug 2005 04:19:38 +0930
From:      Wayne Sierke <ws@au.dyndns.ws>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hardware vendors in Australia...

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 22:10 +1000, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can anyone recommend a vendor / reseller of server hardware in Australia
> (preferrably NSW)? In particular, (dual ) Opteron based systems. Of
> course, it'd be great if anyone actually had suggestions on the
> specifics of the system that are known to work with 5.4 SMP.
>
> thanks in advance,
> Beto

Beto,

I can recommend Adrenalin Computers and Software but only because I know
them personally, not because I've had them build any servers (yet).
Unfortunately they're located in Adelaide but if you're stuck for a
place to start I'd suggest it will still be worth your while to give
them a call to start getting a feel for what kind of hardware is readily
available, etc. And if you ask them I'm sure they'll tell you if they
know of anyone in NSW if you'd prefer to deal with someone more local to
you.

You can get their contact details from:

http://www.adrenalin.net.au

Wayne