Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 15:09:22 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_create

Is there a tutorial available for creating a FreeBSD package?  The man
pages for pkg_create are definitely great as a reference, but are not
very useful to the uninformed as the actual environment being manipulated
is not explained.  I would like to create a FreeBSD package for several
software packages I use often (one of which is the Apache HTTPD).  However,
so far I think I could make one quicker by simply hacking the included files
of another package than by figuring out the syntax of pkg_create.

Anybody?

-Brandon Gillespie-