Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:49:47 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        committers@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [nik@freebsd.org: Web based shared calendar...]

How do guys,

[ Sent to -committers, -doc, and hostmaster@freebsd.org, as I need input
  from all of you ]

I'm sending this again, and including -doc this time, as the response
was somewhat underwhelming last time.  Then again, we were pushing out
a release.

If there are no objections then I'll talk to Jay about getting a license
for the software.  I think this'll probably need to sit on a virtual host
somewhere (calendar.freebsd.org?) as it really falls some way out of the
traditional web site build and mirroring infrastructure.

----- Forwarded message from Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org> -----