Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:46:20 -0400
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        "Rohan Patel" <rohan@cc.gatech.edu>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Second Ethernet Card

I am a new BSD user. I am trying to set up a gateway. I have 2 computers one
which is a desktop(BSD/2000) and another which is a laptop(win 98).  I have
2 network cards in my desktop. I don't know how to set up the second card.
Is there a tutorial on it.  The tutorial from the main page doesn't tell my
how to set up the second network card.

any help or guidance will be appreciated.

Rohan

Yes, there is a fine tutorial available on
http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/ on setting up a dual homed host.
Many other tutorials there you may find useful as well.
- Matthew Rudderham