Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:34:14 -0600 (MDT)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Manas <bhatt_manas@yahoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: what is wrong with this supfile

Why not just use the example supfile supplied by FreeBSD?
cvsup -g -L 2 /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile -h cvsup5.freebsd.org
That command will update your ports tree rooted at /usr/ports.

If you don't have /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile, grab it here:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile