Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:35:22 -0500
From:      "JJB" <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Is ZoneEdit.com any good

Setting up my own web site for public internet access.
My ISP blocks port 80.
Planning on using ZoneEdit.com for dyndns because I have dynamic
IP address and the need to re-direct port 80 to different port
number
to get past my ISP blocking. All ready have registered domain name.

Looking for comments about your experiences with them, good or bad,
on reliability, billing, speed of their email forwards, ease of use,
or anything you thing I need to know about them.

Any recommendations on what new web port number to use to stay under
my ISP's radar and hidden.  ZoneEdit says an port number between
6000 to 8000 is an good hiding place.

What is your thoughts about that?