Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:33:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Woody <woody@localline.com>
To:        Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: updates

Yeh I have been looking at some code from those particular holes...that's
why I thought I'd better get busy...:)...I use RH on my personal box and
just not used to FreeBSD...ThanX for the info...

Have you tried the qpop exploit yet for BSD? I did, and all I get is
garbage...well...last night a guy I know broke root with it...so I dunno
what the hell my problem is...I just get garbage and have to exit out of
the exploit program then reset my tty...pisses me off...that's why I never
updated the server because it didn't work for me....grrrrrr!!! :( I don't
know whether it is a problem with my terminal type or not...but it worked
for him...<sigh>

Woody
Security Administrator
Localline.com, Oxford, IN