Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:09:27 +0100
From:      Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
To:        scheidell@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/163698: new port graphics/py-stl (deprecates graphics/stl2pov)

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 11:36:39PM +0000, scheidell@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: new port graphics/py-stl (deprecates graphics/stl2pov)
>=20
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: scheidell
> State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 6 23:35:05 UTC 2012
> State-Changed-Why:=20
> Roland: is there any reason to keep the old cvs history from stl2pov?
> If so, I can implement this a repocopy, patch.
> If the old cvs history won't do anyone any good, I can procede with the
> new port and delete old one.

As far as I'm concerned the cvs history doesn't need to be kept. Some of the
old versions had quite severe bugs. And I still have the port data in my
source tree of the old stl2pov if necessary.

An entry in MOVED would be a good idea, though. I would like to encourage
users to switch because of the added functionality.

Roland
--=20

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--