Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:12:16 +0100
From:      Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@phoenixmedical.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   translations

hi,

i am native Czech speeker with extensive tech knowledge, currently reading
for MSc in AI in the UK.  in fact, i am permanently based in the uk, working
in the group IT department of a large pharmaceutical company, and i would be
very interested in contributing to the translations of any technical
documentation into Czech language.  would it be possible to mail me a list
of contacts of people who are already working on those projects.

thank you

(we are using fbsd4.4 stable, i personally introduced it to the company and
am very pleased what it does for us)
more on request!
--
end