Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 98 08:54:57 +0200
From:      THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
To:        dlac@aldridge.com
Cc:        gary@tein.net, andrey@novikov.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, sharding@gutenberg.uoregon.edu
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p_:_Re:_Kerberos_Uninstall?=

     There is another solution, if you don't want to lose your
     configuration : rebuild the world with the (very sensible) default
     values of /etc/make.conf

     It's what I did (it was not exactly with the idea of getting rid of
     kerberos) and it works !

     Furthermore, rebuilding the world is a good training to following
     stable.

        TfH