Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2013 08:19:57 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        "Moore, Robert" <robert.moore@intel.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>, "Zheng, Lv" <lv.zheng@intel.com>, "Guan, Chao" <chao.guan@intel.com>
Subject:   Re: panic: acpi_pci_link_srs_from_crs: can't put non-ISA IRQ 20 in legacy IRQ resource type)

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 12:13:06 AM Moore, Robert wrote:
> That's about as far as I can help.
> Bob

In this case I think you want to patch the _CRS method to use an ExtendedIRQ
resource rather than patching _SRS.  _PRS is returning IRQs > 15 which won't
fit into the IRQ resource used by _CRS, and _SRS is expecting that layout.

I think the other patch I posted to this thread should fix the end tag and
allow my earlier patch to work as a workaround for this system.

--
John Baldwin