Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:59:54 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=26S_-_Krasznai_Andr=E1s?= <Krasznai.Andras@mands.hu>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   k3b and mkisofs problems on freebsd-current

Good morning!

Since I upgraded my laptop to freebsd-8 k3b freezes after displaying the =
splash screen. Earlier I used freebsd-7.2 stable.

If I start k3b from a terminal window it gives back the terminal prompt =
after the splash screen is displayed, and the GUI does not start. The =
k3b process remains in memory, together with mkisofs. There are as many =
mkisofs processes as many times I started k3b. k3b can be killed with =
pkill k3b, but the mkisofs can not. Starting mkisofs from the command =
line works perfectly.=20

If I move mkisofs out of the search path then k3b can be started, and I =
could copy a CD with it.=20

I reinstalled k3b, cdrtools, I recompiled k3b with all its dependencies, =
but there was no success.=20

I refreshed the sources last time on Friday, and recompiled k3b and =
cdrtools again but it is still not working correctly.

Did anybody experience such problems with k3b?=20

rgds

Krasznai Andras